What should the customer know about your pricing (e.g., discounts, fees)?
We are a boutique full-service online marketing firm specializing in custom strategy that fits your company's needs.
What is your typical process for working with a new customer?
SOURCEsem offers the perfect balance of guidance and education to assist in making digital marketing campaigns successful. We provide a consultive approach, removing any management burdens so our clients can focus on what matters most - results. Through collaboration and knowledge-sharing, we ensure that all parties are fully informed each step of the journey.
What education and/or training do you have that relates to your work?
40 Combined Years of Advertising & Digital Marketing Experience and Web development experience
15 Years of Google & Microsoft Ads Experience
100s of happy clients
What services do you offer?
- Strategic consulting and Training
- Web design and development (a landing page starts at $1.5K; Website development starts at $5K)
- Google Ads Account Audits & Management (price based on the advertising budget)
- Microsoft Ads (Bing/Yahoo/AOL) Management (price based on the advertising budget)
- Local & National SEO
- Social Media Advertising and Management | Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Twitter, and Youtube (Management fee starts $600 per channel)
- Content Creation
- Email and text campaigns
How did you get started doing this type of work?
Daria Nikolaeva, the founder of SOURCEsem, a professional marketer with over 10 years of experience, specializes in helping small businesses and start-ups with marketing strategy and execution. After earning her Bachelor's degree with honors in Business Marketing from Menlo College, she founded SOURCEsem, a boutique marketing company that provides state-of-the-art digital services to small businesses nationwide.
What types of customers have you worked with?
Tech startups in Silicon Valley and small businesses nationwide in a multitude of different industries
Describe a recent project you are fond of. How long did it take?
The most recent project was to rebuild a 200-page website with a custom search engine. Optimized the website for specific locations and advertised on Google and Social Media channels. The company's profits increased by 20%+ over the year, And we were able to generate over 2K paid and organic leads;
Another recent project was to improve lead generation through B2B email campaigns. The results were impressive. In one month we have generated 5X more leads and conversations than the company was able to produce in 2 years.
What advice would you give a customer looking to hire a provider in your area of work?
I often see small businesses get into a year contract with a large successful marketing company to do SEO and other services and get zero results after paying thousands of dollars per month for a year or more.
Don't be fooled by fancy presentations and salespeople who promise to get you results. Large marketing firms do not create custom marketing strategies to deliver results; they have set packages that they offer to everyone.
As a business owner, you need to understand the strategies you can implement now to achieve measurable results. If you want to generate organic leads, you need to work on your Search Engine Optimization, not only adding a few optimized articles per month and backlinks. You need to work on your website's useability, speed, call to action, messaging, social media presence, optimization, content, video, and much more.
What questions should customers think through before talking to professionals about their project?
- Your company's short and long-term goals
- What budget spend are you comfortable allocating for a specific project?
- What is the most accessible target market we can advertise to now and get the most ROI
- What is the most profitable product(s)/services you offer?
- Any sites you've seen that you really like the style of
- What are the benefits of your product/business/service?
- What website functionality do you need (i.e.; booking, form, e-commerce, etc?)
What payment methods do you provide?
- Accept all major debit and credit cards from customers in every country.